MONONA, Wis. - After a two-day search, police investigating a child sexual assault incident arrested a Madison man Sunday.
33-year-old Daimon D. Patten is currently in Monona police custody.
Monona police chief Walter Ostrenga said on Friday that a search was conducted at 6311 Ford St. Apartment No. 2 in Monona for an investigation involving the sexual assault of a 14-year-old.
At that time, the chief said police had probable cause to arrest Patton for first- and second-degree sexual assault of a child.
Deserah L. Chapman, 25, of Monona, was previously arrested on suspicion of failing to act during the sexual assault of a child, knowingly permitting underage consumption of alcohol, and six counts of felony bail jumping. Chapman also had an outstanding felony warrant, according to a report. She was transported to Dane County Jail.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash