MONONA, Wis. - After a two-day search, police investigating a child sexual assault incident arrested a Madison man Sunday.
33-year-old Daimon D. Patten is currently in Monona police custody.
Monona police chief Walter Ostrenga said on Friday that a search was conducted at 6311 Ford St. Apartment No. 2 in Monona for an investigation involving the sexual assault of a 14-year-old.
At that time, the chief said police had probable cause to arrest Patton for first- and second-degree sexual assault of a child.
Deserah L. Chapman, 25, of Monona, was previously arrested on suspicion of failing to act during the sexual assault of a child, knowingly permitting underage consumption of alcohol, and six counts of felony bail jumping. Chapman also had an outstanding felony warrant, according to a report. She was transported to Dane County Jail.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire