MIDDLE INLET TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Police have arrested a Wisconsin man after a head-on crash killed a 13-year-old Michigan boy and injured his mother and two sisters.
Killed in the Friday night crash was Christopher Croley of Ishpeming, Michigan. He was a passenger in a vehicle driven by his mother, Jodi Betts, 44, of Crowley.
The boy's mother and two sisters, ages 16 and 17, were taken to a Green Bay hospital with serious injuries.
Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve said the family's vehicle was traveling south on U.S. Highway 141 in the Middle Inlet Township when it was struck by a northbound pickup.
The 28-year-old Wausaukee man who was driving the pickup was arrested and taken to jail. He was not hurt in the crash and was alone in the pickup.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief