WHITEWATER, Wis. - A 36-year-old man is suspected of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old relative, according to a release from Whitewater police.
Police said they were alerted to the case on May 6 by the Walworth County Department of Health and Human Services Child Protective Services.
The man was arrested on suspicion of first-degree sexual assault of a child and engaging in repeated acts of sexual assault of the same child.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement