WHITEWATER, Wis. - A 36-year-old man is suspected of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old relative, according to a release from Whitewater police.
Police said they were alerted to the case on May 6 by the Walworth County Department of Health and Human Services Child Protective Services.
The man was arrested on suspicion of first-degree sexual assault of a child and engaging in repeated acts of sexual assault of the same child.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart