MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are searching for a man accused of armed robbery on the city's northeast side.
The robbery was reported just before 4:30 a.m. Tuesday at Kelly's Market on Shopko Drive.
A clerk told police that a man approached her with a handgun and took cigarettes and cash before fleeing on foot.
The accused robber is described as a white male in his early 20s, about five feet, six inches tall, and weighing about 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray hoodie and blue jeans.
The investigation is continuing.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms