MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are setting up special traffic enforcement areas in the city over the next three days.
Officers will be looking for speeding and other traffic violations in the following areas:
- 200 S. Whitney Way on Tuesday
- 1400 E. Johnson St. on Wednesday
- 900 Packers Ave. on Thursday
Madison police said they rely on the public's cooperation to be aware of and to follow traffic laws.
A similar enforcement effort on East Washington Avenue last week resulted in 60 speeders being pulled over.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry