JANESVILLE, Wis. - An investigation into purse-snatching cases on Janesville's north side business district has led to the arrest of a Janesville man, according to police.
Travis J. Boerschinger, 26, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of seven counts of theft from a person and two counts of attempted theft from a person.
Police said the arrests started in early October and occurred at Sam's Club, Movies 16, America's Best Value Inn, Woodman's, Boston Store, Walmart and Shopko.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry