TOWN OF MILTON, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Department has arrested a Janesville man on his fourth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after they received multiple traffic complaints about his erratic driving.
The incident happened near County Highway M and North Pine Road just west of Milton around 10:40 p.m. Thursday.
According to the sheriff's department, Dustin Schaller, 30, was pulled over following the complaints about his driving. When a deputy pulled him over, the sheriff's department said the deputy smelled intoxicants on Schaller's breath.
The sheriff's department said Schaller then failed field sobriety tests performed by the deputy. Schaller was taken to the Rock County Jail. He is expected in court Friday.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall