TOWN OF MILTON, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Department has arrested a Janesville man on his fourth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after they received multiple traffic complaints about his erratic driving.
The incident happened near County Highway M and North Pine Road just west of Milton around 10:40 p.m. Thursday.
According to the sheriff's department, Dustin Schaller, 30, was pulled over following the complaints about his driving. When a deputy pulled him over, the sheriff's department said the deputy smelled intoxicants on Schaller's breath.
The sheriff's department said Schaller then failed field sobriety tests performed by the deputy. Schaller was taken to the Rock County Jail. He is expected in court Friday.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'