BOSCOBEL, Wis. - A Blue River woman arrested during a disturbance injured a jailer after she arrived at the jail, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to East Prairie Street in Boscobel at 7:58 p.m. for a report of a woman out of control. Investigators said Eliza C. Kulp, 19, was intoxicated and disorderly at a residence in North Lancaster Township. A group told deputies they tried to return her home when she became combative, forcing them to pull over in Boscobel and call for help.
Once at the Grant County Jail, Kulp became combative and an officer was kicked in the face while trying to regain control of her, according to deputies. They said a struggle ensued and a jailer also received a minor injury to his shoulder.
Kulp was arrested on suspicion of battery to an officer, disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property, underage drinking, and on a probation violation.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water