TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - A body found in a cornfield in Jefferson County is identified as a Milwaukee woman who was last seen in October.
Investigators said the body found March 29 is that of 23-year-old Alejandra Guzman-Flores who was last seen by her family on Oct. 5.
The body was found on Saturday in the area of North Road in the town of Ixonia.
Investigators are asking anyone who had contact with Guzman-Flores on or around Oct. 5, or who have information regarding her death, to call the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 920-674-7314.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner and the Wisconsin State Crime Lab are involved in the investigation.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan