TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - A body found in a cornfield in Jefferson County is identified as a Milwaukee woman who was last seen in October.
Investigators said the body found March 29 is that of 23-year-old Alejandra Guzman-Flores who was last seen by her family on Oct. 5.
The body was found on Saturday in the area of North Road in the town of Ixonia.
Investigators are asking anyone who had contact with Guzman-Flores on or around Oct. 5, or who have information regarding her death, to call the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 920-674-7314.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner and the Wisconsin State Crime Lab are involved in the investigation.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates