TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - A body found in a cornfield in Jefferson County is identified as a Milwaukee woman who was last seen in October.
Investigators said the body found March 29 is that of 23-year-old Alejandra Guzman-Flores who was last seen by her family on Oct. 5.
The body was found on Saturday in the area of North Road in the town of Ixonia.
Investigators are asking anyone who had contact with Guzman-Flores on or around Oct. 5, or who have information regarding her death, to call the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 920-674-7314.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner and the Wisconsin State Crime Lab are involved in the investigation.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn