TOWN OF IXONIA, Wis. - A body found in a cornfield in Jefferson County is identified as a Milwaukee woman who was last seen in October.
Investigators said the body found March 29 is that of 23-year-old Alejandra Guzman-Flores who was last seen by her family on Oct. 5.
The body was found on Saturday in the area of North Road in the town of Ixonia.
Investigators are asking anyone who had contact with Guzman-Flores on or around Oct. 5, or who have information regarding her death, to call the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 920-674-7314.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner and the Wisconsin State Crime Lab are involved in the investigation.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood