MADISON, Wis. - A Madison home was struck by gunfire early Friday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
Police were called to 1866 Fisher St. shortly after midnight and found damage to a window and a projectile inside the home.
No one was injured and no suspects were found.Madison crime map
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin