MADISON, Wis. - A Madison home was struck by gunfire early Friday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
Police were called to 1866 Fisher St. shortly after midnight and found damage to a window and a projectile inside the home.
No one was injured and no suspects were found.Madison crime map
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers