MADISON, Wis. - An Irish harp was reported stolen from a Madison man's car on the Far East side of the city last week.
The victim, a 52-year-old musician, told police the instrument was last inside his locked car on Major Avenue Oct. 3. Additional equipment was also taken including a chair and accessories. The total of the items stolen are valued at $2,650, according to the incident report.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI