MADISON, Wis. - An Irish harp was reported stolen from a Madison man's car on the Far East side of the city last week.
The victim, a 52-year-old musician, told police the instrument was last inside his locked car on Major Avenue Oct. 3. Additional equipment was also taken including a chair and accessories. The total of the items stolen are valued at $2,650, according to the incident report.
- Police find 20 bullet casings in far east side park
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution