MADISON, Wis. - The neighbor of a vacant home called Madison police Wednesday to report teens entering the garage of the home.
Police were called to the home in the 3800 block of School Road at 7:33 p.m. and said they found gang-related graffiti inside.
The officers reported seeing two teens walking in the area, one with a can of spray paint.
Jakiv M. McReynolds, 17, of Madison and a 16-year-old boy were arrested on suspicion of burglary and graffiti.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant