MADISON, Wis. - The neighbor of a vacant home called Madison police Wednesday to report teens entering the garage of the home.
Police were called to the home in the 3800 block of School Road at 7:33 p.m. and said they found gang-related graffiti inside.
The officers reported seeing two teens walking in the area, one with a can of spray paint.
Jakiv M. McReynolds, 17, of Madison and a 16-year-old boy were arrested on suspicion of burglary and graffiti.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow