MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a shots-fired call at a busy intersection Thursday morning.
The shots were fired at the intersection of Raymond and Verona roads at 9:41, according to Dane County dispatch.
A door on Raymond Road side of the Speedway gas station at the intersection was struck by a bullet, shattering the glass.
Shell casings were recovered in two areas in the 4900 block of Raymond Road.
There were no injuries reported.
Witnesses told police they saw a white SUV and a maroon-colored car at the time of the shooting. Police believe rounds were fired from at least one of the vehicles.Madison crime map
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say