MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a shots-fired call at a busy intersection Thursday morning.
The shots were fired at the intersection of Raymond and Verona roads at 9:41, according to Dane County dispatch.
A door on Raymond Road side of the Speedway gas station at the intersection was struck by a bullet, shattering the glass.
Shell casings were recovered in two areas in the 4900 block of Raymond Road.
There were no injuries reported.
Witnesses told police they saw a white SUV and a maroon-colored car at the time of the shooting. Police believe rounds were fired from at least one of the vehicles.Madison crime map
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration