MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they cited four women Wednesday night as part of a crackdown on Internet prostitution.
Police said the sting was conducted at a north side hotel at 7:50 p.m.
Investigators said they were targeting women who use websites to arrange meetings with men at hotels.
Each woman was cited on suspicion of Internet solicitation of prostitution and trespassing.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound