MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they cited four women Wednesday night as part of a crackdown on Internet prostitution.
Police said the sting was conducted at a north side hotel at 7:50 p.m.
Investigators said they were targeting women who use websites to arrange meetings with men at hotels.
Each woman was cited on suspicion of Internet solicitation of prostitution and trespassing.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash