MIDDLETON, Wis. - Four armed men wearing masks forced entry into a Middleton home, beat a man, and robbed the home Thursday, according to Middleton police.
Police were called to the home in the 6400 block of Century Avenue at 1:30 a.m. for a report of an armed robbery home invasion. The victims, a man and a woman, told police the men were armed with handguns and one had a baseball bat. The men took items from the home and fled in an unknown direction, according to police.
After an investigation, police said the occupants were arrested. Latik Williams, 31, was arrested on suspicion of a parole violation. Martha Salazar, 21, was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Middleton Police Department at 608-824-7300.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls