MIDDLETON, Wis. - Four armed men wearing masks forced entry into a Middleton home, beat a man, and robbed the home Thursday, according to Middleton police.
Police were called to the home in the 6400 block of Century Avenue at 1:30 a.m. for a report of an armed robbery home invasion. The victims, a man and a woman, told police the men were armed with handguns and one had a baseball bat. The men took items from the home and fled in an unknown direction, according to police.
After an investigation, police said the occupants were arrested. Latik Williams, 31, was arrested on suspicion of a parole violation. Martha Salazar, 21, was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Middleton Police Department at 608-824-7300.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says