MIDDLETON, Wis. - Four armed men wearing masks forced entry into a Middleton home, beat a man, and robbed the home Thursday, according to Middleton police.
Police were called to the home in the 6400 block of Century Avenue at 1:30 a.m. for a report of an armed robbery home invasion. The victims, a man and a woman, told police the men were armed with handguns and one had a baseball bat. The men took items from the home and fled in an unknown direction, according to police.
After an investigation, police said the occupants were arrested. Latik Williams, 31, was arrested on suspicion of a parole violation. Martha Salazar, 21, was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Middleton Police Department at 608-824-7300.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes