CASSVILLE, Wis. - A 38-year employee of the Village of Cassville Water and Sewer Department was arrested earlier this month for water meter tampering and theft, according to a release.
The Cassville Police Department and members of the Grand County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant on May 5 at 109 W. Dewey St. in the village of Cassville, officials said.
According to the release, the search warrant was issued as part of an investigation into long-term water meter tampering and theft from the Village of Cassville Water and Sewer Department.
The resident and former water and sewer department employee, Steven G. Kirschbaum, was arrested. Kirschbaum retired in 2015.
- Fitchburg to launch rideshare service
- Red Cross: multiple people displaced in Juneau County fire
- Coroner: Marquette County hunter dies of gunshot wound; officials investigate
- City of Madison asks for feedback on proposed ID program
- Three hunters shoot themselves on Wisconsin gun deer opener
- Ravens force 5 TOs, rout struggling Packers 23-0