FITCHBURG, Wis. - Adrianna Harmon, the 6-year-old Fitchburg girl, who police say suffered stab wounds at the hands of her mother, is out of the hospital.
According to her family, she is living with a relative.
Harmon was released from the hospital Monday, two weeks after being stabbed seven times, three times in the chest and four times in the back.
Her mother, Tasha Harmon, told investigators the devil told her to stab and kill her daughter, police said. She will be in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Donations to help the girl's recovery should be sent to:
Adrianna Harmon Benefit
c/o Westby Co-op Credit Union
2403 U.S. Highway 14 East
PO Box 110
Richland Center, WI 53581
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them