FITCHBURG, Wis. - Adrianna Harmon, the 6-year-old Fitchburg girl, who police say suffered stab wounds at the hands of her mother, is out of the hospital.
According to her family, she is living with a relative.
Harmon was released from the hospital Monday, two weeks after being stabbed seven times, three times in the chest and four times in the back.
Her mother, Tasha Harmon, told investigators the devil told her to stab and kill her daughter, police said. She will be in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Donations to help the girl's recovery should be sent to:
Adrianna Harmon Benefit
c/o Westby Co-op Credit Union
2403 U.S. Highway 14 East
PO Box 110
Richland Center, WI 53581
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed