FITCHBURG, Wis. - Adrianna Harmon, the 6-year-old Fitchburg girl, who police say suffered stab wounds at the hands of her mother, is out of the hospital.
According to her family, she is living with a relative.
Harmon was released from the hospital Monday, two weeks after being stabbed seven times, three times in the chest and four times in the back.
Her mother, Tasha Harmon, told investigators the devil told her to stab and kill her daughter, police said. She will be in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Donations to help the girl's recovery should be sent to:
Adrianna Harmon Benefit
c/o Westby Co-op Credit Union
2403 U.S. Highway 14 East
PO Box 110
Richland Center, WI 53581
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land