TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A crash in the Town of Albion Sunday night has led to charges against the driver from Edgerton involved in the crash.
The Dane County Sheriff's Department says Raymond Horan, 57, was charged with his fourth offense of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated following the crash.
According to sheriff's officials, deputies went to a crash on Hillside Road near Koshkonong Drive in the town of Albion around 7:45 p.m. Sunday. Deputies said Horan was driving south on Hillside and lost control while negotiating a curve. The vehicle went off the road and rolled multiple times before coming to rest on its side, according to deputies.
After an investigation, Horan was arrested on fourth offense OWI, according to sheriff's officials. Deputies said Horan was booked on felony charges in the Dane County Jail.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police