TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A crash in the Town of Albion Sunday night has led to charges against the driver from Edgerton involved in the crash.
The Dane County Sheriff's Department says Raymond Horan, 57, was charged with his fourth offense of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated following the crash.
According to sheriff's officials, deputies went to a crash on Hillside Road near Koshkonong Drive in the town of Albion around 7:45 p.m. Sunday. Deputies said Horan was driving south on Hillside and lost control while negotiating a curve. The vehicle went off the road and rolled multiple times before coming to rest on its side, according to deputies.
After an investigation, Horan was arrested on fourth offense OWI, according to sheriff's officials. Deputies said Horan was booked on felony charges in the Dane County Jail.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom