TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - The driver injured in a rollover crash on Tuesday is suspected of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Washington Road near Franklin Road in the town of Ashippun at 7:51 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Deric Drongeson, 44, of Ashippun, was driving west on Washington Road when he lost control, went into a ditch and rolled it over. He was extricated by Ashippun firefighters and taken to Summit Aurora Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Drongeson was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Police from Neosho, Rubicon and Ashippun are assisting in the investigation.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park