TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - The driver injured in a rollover crash on Tuesday is suspected of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Washington Road near Franklin Road in the town of Ashippun at 7:51 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle crash.
Investigators said Deric Drongeson, 44, of Ashippun, was driving west on Washington Road when he lost control, went into a ditch and rolled it over. He was extricated by Ashippun firefighters and taken to Summit Aurora Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Drongeson was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Police from Neosho, Rubicon and Ashippun are assisting in the investigation.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry