MADISON, Wis. - A man walking in downtown Madison told police he was struck by a pellet or BB Monday morning.
Police said the 19-year-old Madison man was walking in an alley between West Johnson Street and West Gorham Street at 12:17 a.m. when he heard a pop and felt something hit his thigh.
The man said he noticed a hole in his jeans, and his leg was bleeding. He had a puncture the size of a pea. The victim didn't seek treatment.
Police said a nearby car had a broken window and several pellets inside.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff