MADISON, Wis. - A report of a disturbance in a vehicle led to the arrest of a Baraboo man on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Max J. Hill Park in the village of West Baraboo at about 4 p.m. on Sunday for a report of a possible disturbance between two people inside a vehicle.
Deputies found the vehicle and determined both people were intoxicated.
Jose A. Valderrama, 47, was also arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating after revocation and failure to install an ignition interlock device.
The passenger, Erinn N. Snider, 25, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land