MADISON, Wis. - A report of a disturbance in a vehicle led to the arrest of a Baraboo man on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Max J. Hill Park in the village of West Baraboo at about 4 p.m. on Sunday for a report of a possible disturbance between two people inside a vehicle.
Deputies found the vehicle and determined both people were intoxicated.
Jose A. Valderrama, 47, was also arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating after revocation and failure to install an ignition interlock device.
The passenger, Erinn N. Snider, 25, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says