TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A Stoughton woman is suspected of crashing her car into a house while driving drunk, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 326 State Highway 106 in the town of Albion at 2:25 a.m. on Thursday for a report of a car crashing into a house. Deputies said the driver fled before they arrived.
Stoughton police arrested Bianca L. Mathews, 36, before she arrived at her home. She was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated and cited for operating after revocation, hit-and-run, failure to notify police of a crash, and failure to maintain control.
Mathews was not injured in the crash.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash