TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A Stoughton woman is suspected of crashing her car into a house while driving drunk, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to 326 State Highway 106 in the town of Albion at 2:25 a.m. on Thursday for a report of a car crashing into a house. Deputies said the driver fled before they arrived.
Stoughton police arrested Bianca L. Mathews, 36, before she arrived at her home. She was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated and cited for operating after revocation, hit-and-run, failure to notify police of a crash, and failure to maintain control.
Mathews was not injured in the crash.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK