MADISON, Wis. - Evidence found at the scene of a burglary in western Dane County led deputies to arrest a Madison man in connection with several residential burglaries, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Kunga Chokden, 21, was arrested Wednesday night after a search warrant was used to search Chokden's residence.
Detective said they found a lot of evidence at the residence connecting Chokden to several burglaries.
Since Aug. 16, deputies were called to 23 homes burglarized while the homeowners were away.
Deputies said Chokden has not been connected to all the recent burglaries. They caution residents to continue locking doors, windows and vehicles, and to report suspicious activity.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested