BARABOO, Wis. - An investigation into the sale of drugs led to the execution of a search warrant and an arrest in Baraboo, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a search warrant was carried out Friday at a home in the city of Baraboo.
Wendell Gist, 39, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of manufacturing and delivery of crack cocaine, possession with the intent to deliver crack cocaine, maintaining a drug place, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. He was also held on a probation hold.
Deputies said they found crack cocaine paraphernalia and cash during the search.
The Sauk County Drug Task Force and the Sauk County Emergency Response Team assisted in the investigation.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash