MEDINA TOWNSHIP - A drunk driver caused a head-on crash in Medina Township on Friday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Missouri Road in Medina Township at about 2:15 a.m. to a two-vehicle head-on crash.
Officers said Jeremy R. S. Vinje, 21, of Marshall, was traveling north on Missouri Road when the vehicle crossed the centerline and collided head-on with a vehicle driven by Erin K. Doyle, 21, of Deerfield.
Doyle and her passenger were not injured. Vinje received minor injuries and was admitted to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Vinje was cited for suspicion of first offense operating while intoxicated and marijuana possession.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls