MEDINA TOWNSHIP - A drunk driver caused a head-on crash in Medina Township on Friday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Missouri Road in Medina Township at about 2:15 a.m. to a two-vehicle head-on crash.
Officers said Jeremy R. S. Vinje, 21, of Marshall, was traveling north on Missouri Road when the vehicle crossed the centerline and collided head-on with a vehicle driven by Erin K. Doyle, 21, of Deerfield.
Doyle and her passenger were not injured. Vinje received minor injuries and was admitted to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Vinje was cited for suspicion of first offense operating while intoxicated and marijuana possession.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight