TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A man who was spotted driving 122 mph in his Ferrari was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a deputy on patrol on County Road O in the town of Ashippun saw the speeding Ferrari at 1:18 a.m.
Joel Yochum, 28, of rural Ashippun, was also arrested on suspicion of speeding, operating after revocation and bail jumping.
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run