TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A man who was spotted driving 122 mph in his Ferrari was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a deputy on patrol on County Road O in the town of Ashippun saw the speeding Ferrari at 1:18 a.m.
Joel Yochum, 28, of rural Ashippun, was also arrested on suspicion of speeding, operating after revocation and bail jumping.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle