TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A man who was spotted driving 122 mph in his Ferrari was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a deputy on patrol on County Road O in the town of Ashippun saw the speeding Ferrari at 1:18 a.m.
Joel Yochum, 28, of rural Ashippun, was also arrested on suspicion of speeding, operating after revocation and bail jumping.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer