TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A man who was spotted driving 122 mph in his Ferrari was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a deputy on patrol on County Road O in the town of Ashippun saw the speeding Ferrari at 1:18 a.m.
Joel Yochum, 28, of rural Ashippun, was also arrested on suspicion of speeding, operating after revocation and bail jumping.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two