TOWN OF DELTON, Wis. - Sauk County deputies say an adult novelty store in the town of Delton has been selling synthetic marijuana.
Deputies used a search warrant to enter Cupid's Novelties and Lingerie, at County Road BD, on Thursday after the Sauk County Drug Task Force conducted an investigation into the business.
Officers recovered synthetic marijuana, being sold as "potpourri," drug paraphernalia for the smoking of the synthetic marijuana, cash and documents.
Paul M. Synder, 39, of Poynette, and Jerry C. Davis, 54, of Madison, were issued a notice to appear in court for possession with intent to distribute a hazardous substance.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK