TOWN OF DELTON, Wis. - Sauk County deputies say an adult novelty store in the town of Delton has been selling synthetic marijuana.
Deputies used a search warrant to enter Cupid's Novelties and Lingerie, at County Road BD, on Thursday after the Sauk County Drug Task Force conducted an investigation into the business.
Officers recovered synthetic marijuana, being sold as "potpourri," drug paraphernalia for the smoking of the synthetic marijuana, cash and documents.
Paul M. Synder, 39, of Poynette, and Jerry C. Davis, 54, of Madison, were issued a notice to appear in court for possession with intent to distribute a hazardous substance.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1