MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a delivery driver was punched and robbed after he tried delivering food to a residence on the city’s west side Thursday night.
The incident happened in the 6500 block of Raymond Road around 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
According to police, the driver was bringing $37 of food to the address on Raymond to a customer who also requested the driver bring change for a large denomination bill.
Police said when the driver arrived, he observed three people who asked if he had the food and the change. When the driver produced both, one man punched the driver and took the food and the change. All three men then left the area.
Police said they are looking for three black teenagers in connection to the attack. One was last seen wearing a multi-colored hooded sweatshirt, one was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and one was wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt.
Two of the teens involved had a thin build, while one had a heavy build. People who know anything about the incident are asked to call Madison police.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg