JUNEAU, Wis. - An inmate from the Dodge County Jail who should be considered dangerous escaped early Friday morning, officials said. Officials believe he may have stolen an SUV overnight.
Dylan Joseph Farber, 30, was being held at the Dodge County Jail on a $2,000 cash bond for felony fleeing and eluding a law enforcement officer, according to a release. He currently has open charges in Dane and Green Lake counties as well.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said Friday morning that investigators believe, with a "high degree of probability," that a tan 1999 GM Suburban reported stolen sometime after 2 a.m. was taken by Farber. The SUV has a Wisconsin license plate of 518ZXT.
Farber’s last known address is in Fox Lake, officials said.
Farber was last seen on foot in Juneau and was wearing khaki pants, a green shirt and orange Croc-type shoes, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone who has information on Farber’s whereabouts to call the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office at 920-386-3726. Police said anyone who sees the stolen SUV should not approach or attempt to make contact with anyone inside, and instead call 911.
- Armed robbery at Cascade Quick Mark
- Directive asks priests to consider whether to perform funerals of people in same-sex relationships
- Screen time is one factor in rise of teen suicide
- Mother of hit-and-run victim reacts after killer commits similar act
- Review: 'Wheelman' a white knuckle thrill of a movie
- UW School of Business considers suspending admissions to full-time MBA degree