MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County fugitive who is accused of luring a minor to a Madison hotel for sex was arrested in Ohio Friday, according to a release.
Devon Webb, 26, was arrested in Cleveland by members of the U.S. Marshals Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force, officials said.
The Madison Police Department issued an arrest warrant based on an investigation into allegations that Webb lured an underage minor female to a Madison area hotel and attempted to have sexual contact with the girl, according to the release.
Investigators determined Webb left Madison and fled to Cleveland. Webb is being held at the Cuyahogo County Jail where, he awaits extradition back to Madison, officials said.
Webb is charged with child enticement with sexual contact, false imprisonment, intimidating a victim and impersonating a peace officer to aid in the commission of a crime.
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident