JUNEAU, Wis. - Two dancers at Silk Exotic in Juneau face fines after deputies said, they fought on stage over $1.
Dodge County deputies were called to the club at 9:30 p.m. Thursday for a report of a fight.
Investigators said two dancers, ages 19 and 23, were in a fight on the stage over a dollar from a customer. They said the customer was trying to give the dollar to one of the dancers, but the other dancer took exception and felt she had earned the dollar.
Both fell to the floor, punched and slapped each other, and then each pulled out some hair from the other head, according to deputies. One of the woman is pregnant.
The fight was broken up by other dancers and customers.
Both were cited on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire