JUNEAU, Wis. - Two dancers at Silk Exotic in Juneau face fines after deputies said, they fought on stage over $1.
Dodge County deputies were called to the club at 9:30 p.m. Thursday for a report of a fight.
Investigators said two dancers, ages 19 and 23, were in a fight on the stage over a dollar from a customer. They said the customer was trying to give the dollar to one of the dancers, but the other dancer took exception and felt she had earned the dollar.
Both fell to the floor, punched and slapped each other, and then each pulled out some hair from the other head, according to deputies. One of the woman is pregnant.
The fight was broken up by other dancers and customers.
Both were cited on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash