POTOSI, Wis. - A two-vehicle accident in Potosi sent five people -- including two children -- to the hospital, according to officials.
John McKibban, 59, of Westby, was traveling north on Highway 61 in his Ford Focus approaching County Highway B. Frank White Jr., 40, of Potosi, was traveling west on County Highway B in his Toyota Four Runner, according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Passengers and a witness said White did not stop at the stop sign and struck McKibban's vehicle, officials said.
McKibban was transported to Mercy Hospital in Dubuque, Iowa. White and his three passengers -- Jessica White, 35, of Potosi, a 3-year-old and 1-year-old -- were transported to Grant Regional Hospital in Lancaster, according to the release.
All injuries are unknown, according to law enforcement officers.
- Juneau County deputies investigate body found in woods
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy
- New $167M Wisconsin wind farm expected to power 25,000 homes