TOWN OF ARLINGTON, Wis. - The Columbia County Sheriff's Office is looking for public assistance in its investigation of the death into Loreli "Lori" Bringe.
Bringe was found dead of a gunshot wound on Aug. 19, 1988. She was found in a wooded area behind her rural Poynette home on Butternut Road in the town of Arlington.
The investigation lasted for several years but eventually went cold in the early 1990s. Early in the investigation, a person of interest was identified, and investigators have been talking to him recently.
The sheriff's office reopened the case in 2014 as a homicide investigation. They are interested in talking to anyone who may have known Bringe or her husband, Mark Bringe, before or after her death.
Officials ask that if you have information, contact Detective Sergeant AJ Agnew at 608-742-4166 Ext. 3318 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOT Inspector General will look for cost savings, efficiencies
- Marshall man arrested in North Dakota with 40 pounds of marijuana
- 7-year-old boy hit by gunfire in Milwaukee
- Full federal court to hear 'Making a Murderer' appeal
- One dead following Rock County motorcycle crash
- Chryst comments on NFL protests, relationship with players