HOWARD, Wis. - Two workers at a nursing home in a suburb of Green Bay are facing felony charges after being accused of filming unclothed elderly patients and sharing the images.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reported Tuesday evening that a criminal complaint filed last week charges two women in their 20s with recording nudity without consent.
The complaint, filed in Brown County, identifies the alleged victims as two residents of Brookview Meadows who are in their 80s.
The complaint says one was filmed while bathing and the other while being treated for an obstructed bowel.
Each woman faces three felony counts, and each count carries a maximum penalty of 3½ years in prison and a $10,000 fine. It says images were shared with others via a smartphone application.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart