OSHKOSH, Wis. - An Oshkosh woman is accused of driving drunk and killing a pedestrian.
Forty-five-year-old Tina Trepanier is charged with three felonies, including homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle.
A witness told investigators Gina Micheln was sitting in the middle of the street in Oshkosh when she was struck by a speeding SUV Sept. 7. Prosecutors said a Breathalyzer test showed Trepanier had a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit.
Police said a second car hit Micheln after she was struck by the SUV. Authorities are still looking for that vehicle. WLUK-TV said Trepanier is scheduled back in court Sept. 27.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff