WHITEWATER, Wis. - A car was heavily damaged early Sunday morning in a hit-and-run crash, according to a release from the Whitewater Police Department.
Officers were called at 3 a.m. to the 300 block of North Tratt Street on a report of a crash. The car that was struck was parked and unattended at the time of the crash.
The vehicle that struck the car is described by witnesses as a darker colored pickup truck with a topper on it with silver-gray trim. Police believe the truck is most likely a 2011-2014 GMC Sierra HD 2500 or 3500 model pickup truck. The truck will have heavy damage to its front passenger side corner.
It is not known if anyone in the truck was injured.
Anyone with information about the truck or the driver is asked to call Whitewater police at 262-473-0555 or email at email@example.com.
- More than 100 protest anti-Semitic graffiti in Madison
- Trump administration announces new travel ban
- Packers work overtime, beat Cincinnati
- "Ugly" apples at local orchard result of heavy rain
- Packers players sit, lock arms during National Anthem
- "They should honor our flag": Packers fans sound off on Trump-NFL controversy