MADISON, Wis. - A 23-year-old Madison man was pushed and robbed and a 26-year-old bouncer was punched and knocked unconscious during a disturbance in downtown Madison Friday morning.
The victim told police he was in the 400 block of West Gilman Street when he was pushed down and handed over money to the man who shoved him. He said he had met three men in a bar and that they were outside when the disturbance took place.
A witness told police a bouncer saw the commotion and was punched and knocked unconscious when he came to investigate.
The bouncer had a bump on the back of his head and was taken to a hospital.
The 23-year-old victim told police he unable to get a good look at the attackers.
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century