BOSCOBEL, Wis. - A Boscobel woman faces multiple drug charges stemming from a police investigation into drug activity at a business in the city, Boscobel police said.
Police said the department received a tip Thursday that drug activity was occurring at a local business. Officers, along with the Richland-Iowa-Grant Drug Task Force and the Grant County Sheriff's Office, investigated the tip and discovered methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Police arrested Regina M. Heather, 43, and charged her with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a post on the Boscobel Police Department's official Facebook page.
- Monroe woman makes quilts for pancreatic cancer patients in her community
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Silver Alert helps prevent tragedy
- Former Badger inspires thousands of fellow veterans to join disaster relief through nonprofit
- Statewide silver alert for missing Glendale woman
- Wisconsin ex-doctor acquitted of over-prescribing narcotics