JANESVIILLE, Wis. - A Beloit man now faces an additional charge of first-degree reckless homicide in connection with the death of his 7-week-old son.
Deanthony Hodges was in court Tuesday after being originally charged with neglect and causing great bodily harm to his son, who died in late March from significant head injuries.
Amended charges were filed last week to update the charges to homicide.
The baby’s mom, Jessica Nelson, is also facing child neglect charges.
- Wisconsin women create new app for caregivers of kids with disabilities
- Window of hope widens for stroke patients
- Madison bustling with big and lucrative events this weekend
- UW-Madison: Images of strange solar system visitor
- Attorney in 'Making A Murderer' case files a notice of appeal
- Groups challenge dairy industry lawsuit settlement