BELOIT, Wis. - Foul play is not suspected after an investigation into the death of a Beloit man found dead inside his home early Friday morning, according to Beloit police.
Police said Melvin Malone, 58, was found dead inside his home in the 300 block of West Grand Avenue just after 3 a.m. Friday.
Police investigated the death because of a fresh injury to Malone's forehead, but the investigation found the injury was not related to his death.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say