SAUK COUNTY, Wis. - A Baraboo man faces his fourth-offense OWI charge after being arrested during a traffic stop early Saturday morning, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
State Patrol officials said Pablo Hernandez Reyes, 43, was stopped for a traffic violation on Highway 12 around 3:15 a.m.
A trooper conducted field sobriety tests at the Sauk County Jail, after which Hernandez Reyes was arrested, officials said.
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy
- New $167M Wisconsin wind farm expected to power 25,000 homes
- University of Wisconsin-Superior suspends 25 programs