MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who tried to rob a pizza delivery person on the city's south side Tuesday evening.
The incident happened on Waunona Woods Court just after 7:30 p.m.
According to police, the 37-year-old woman tried to deliver a pizza to an address on Waunona Woods Court, but the residents inside the apartment where she had been sent said they hadn't ordered pizza.
Police said the woman returned to her car, when she was confronted by an armed gunman with a ski mask over his face. Police said the man demanded the pizza and money. She told police she gave him the pizza but that her wallet was inside the car.
When she reached inside the car, instead of getting the cash, she hit the horn. Police said the robber ran away with the pizza but no cash.
The armed robber was described as black, in his teens and was wearing a dark coat and pants with a ski mask over his face.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire