VILLAGE OF ARGYLE, Wis. - A small village in Lafayette County will hold a vigil for the three young brothers killed in a house fire.
Members of the community of Argyle plan to gather at the local park Wednesday night in remembrance of 7-year-old Allen, 5-year-old Jeffery and 3-year-old Joseph Wand.
The boys died in a fire at their home Sept. 7. Their mother, Sharon Wand, was critically burned and lost her unborn child. Sharon's husband, Armin Wand and his brother, Jeremy Wand, are charged with setting the house on fire to collect on renter's and life insurance policies.
The family plans to hold a funeral for the boys when their mother can attend.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'