VILLAGE OF ARGYLE, Wis. - A small village in Lafayette County will hold a vigil for the three young brothers killed in a house fire.
Members of the community of Argyle plan to gather at the local park Wednesday night in remembrance of 7-year-old Allen, 5-year-old Jeffery and 3-year-old Joseph Wand.
The boys died in a fire at their home Sept. 7. Their mother, Sharon Wand, was critically burned and lost her unborn child. Sharon's husband, Armin Wand and his brother, Jeremy Wand, are charged with setting the house on fire to collect on renter's and life insurance policies.
The family plans to hold a funeral for the boys when their mother can attend.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash