APPLETON, Wis. - Police say an Appleton resident arrived home this weekend to find a naked burglar sleeping in the victim's bed.
Responding officers said they found the man hiding in a shower enclosure at the home Saturday night. Police said the burglar broke a door to gain entry, drank some whiskey and ate some blueberry muffins before disrobing to climb in the bed.
The resident came home at about 10:30 p.m. to find the damaged door and found the man sleeping in the bedroom, left the house, called police and waited, according to the report.
Authorities say a bag of marijuana was found near the suspect's clothing.
The victim didn't know the suspect, Bradley T. Braxton, 40, of Oshkosh, who was booked into the Outagamie County Jail.
- Fitchburg Police respond to early morning robbery
- Madison Police respond to shooting on east side
- Madison Police investigate Verona Road armed robbery
- Rain, winds dampen season at Yahara Hills Golf Course
- Columbia County deputies: 2 killed when lawn mower, motorcycle collide
- Milwaukee police investigate fatal shooting of 6-year-old