MADISON, Wis. - A Madison apartment building in the 6700 block of Schroeder Road was struck by bullets Sunday night, according to police.
Residents reported hearing shots at about 9 p.m., and a witness told police yelling could be heard in a parking lot shortly before the gunfire.
Police found several small caliber rounds that struck the building but did not go inside.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say