TOWN OF MONROE, Wis. - Nine teenagers from Monroe were cited after deputies broke up an underage drinking party in the town of Monroe early Sunday morning, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the N4400 block of County Road J at 2:35 a.m. for a report of an underage drinking party. Eight teens ranging in age from 14 to 19 were cited for underage alcohol consumption.
The 18-year-old host of the party was cited giving alcohol to underage persons.
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says