TOWN OF MONROE, Wis. - Nine teenagers from Monroe were cited after deputies broke up an underage drinking party in the town of Monroe early Sunday morning, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the N4400 block of County Road J at 2:35 a.m. for a report of an underage drinking party. Eight teens ranging in age from 14 to 19 were cited for underage alcohol consumption.
The 18-year-old host of the party was cited giving alcohol to underage persons.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas