COBB, Wis. - A Linden man was arrested Thursday night during a traffic stop on suspicion of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated, and a passenger was arrested on methamphetamine charges, according to a release from the Iowa County Sheriff’s Department.
A deputy pulled over a vehicle at 9:08 p.m. on Main Street in the village of Cobb. The driver, Judd Frazier, 47, was arrested for seventh-offense OWI, first-offense operating after revocation, ignition interlock device tampering and on a probation violation.
Jessica Rux, 30, of Linden, was also in the vehicle. She was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia to manufacture methamphetamine.
Deputies said another driver was also arrested when he pulled up to the area of the traffic stop. The Mineral Point man was arrested for first-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Shots fired in east Madison after argument
- Report: Milwaukee County mom drugs slushy, rapes 10-year-old boy
- Madison man arrested for sixth OWI
- Local businesses say Clinton police have ‘harassment type mentality'
- Brodhead police search for man who reportedly threatened to bring gun to work
- Organizers, participants look forward to marathon despite weather concerns