COBB, Wis. - A Linden man was arrested Thursday night during a traffic stop on suspicion of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated, and a passenger was arrested on methamphetamine charges, according to a release from the Iowa County Sheriff’s Department.
A deputy pulled over a vehicle at 9:08 p.m. on Main Street in the village of Cobb. The driver, Judd Frazier, 47, was arrested for seventh-offense OWI, first-offense operating after revocation, ignition interlock device tampering and on a probation violation.
Jessica Rux, 30, of Linden, was also in the vehicle. She was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia to manufacture methamphetamine.
Deputies said another driver was also arrested when he pulled up to the area of the traffic stop. The Mineral Point man was arrested for first-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Consumer Reports: Stern warnings about your kids' connected toys
- Building owner attacked after confronting man, police say
- Fire from stove burner left on causes $8K damage to Janesville home
- Deputies seek help finding man not seen since April
- NASCAR driver Tony Stewart gets stuck in Madison hotel elevator on birthday
- PD: Armed teen robs west Madison gas station