VIOLA, Wis. - Seventy-five pounds of marijuana was seized as part of a pot growing operation in rural Viola.
Vernon County Sheriff reports 52-year-old Juliee De La Terre was taken into custody while she was harvesting the marijuana Monday.
De La Terre was released on a $2,500 signature bond. She faces charges of manufacturing marijuana and possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program