VIOLA, Wis. - Seventy-five pounds of marijuana was seized as part of a pot growing operation in rural Viola.
Vernon County Sheriff reports 52-year-old Juliee De La Terre was taken into custody while she was harvesting the marijuana Monday.
De La Terre was released on a $2,500 signature bond. She faces charges of manufacturing marijuana and possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver.
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested