MILWAUKEE - Police say a 4-year-old child has been shot while playing outside his Milwaukee home.
Authorities said someone fired a gun in the direction of the child playing with his siblings on the sidewalk and fled the scene about 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said the child's gunshot wound is not believed to be life threatening.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street