MILWAUKEE - Police say a 4-year-old child has been shot while playing outside his Milwaukee home.
Authorities said someone fired a gun in the direction of the child playing with his siblings on the sidewalk and fled the scene about 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said the child's gunshot wound is not believed to be life threatening.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls