EDGERTON, Wis. - Officials are investigating three suspicious car fires that happened overnight in Edgerton.
The vehicles were parked blocks away from one another Saturday morning and reports of the fires came in within 17 minutes of each other.
A Rock County 911 Communications Center supervisor said the first report came in at 4:45 a.m. for a vehicle on fire at 115 Swift St. The second report came in 6 minutes later for a car on fire at Bumper to Bumper on Main Street. The third call was also at a business, Orens Auto Body at 101 Swift St. at 5:02 a.m.
Lt. Brennon Rousch from Edgerton Fire Department said the fires are considered suspicious. He said at least two of the three vehicle owners had been notified as of Saturday afternoon.
Rousch said Edgerton police are investigating the cases.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized